PLEASE NOTE: Until further notice, due to Covid 19 Level 5 restrictions, ALL club runs/training sessions are suspended.
For information on joining the Dublin Front Runners please contact email@example.com
Annual membership of the Dublin Front Runners costs €40 (€20 of which is retained by the AAI to cover the costs of insurance and registration). Below are some of the key benefits of membership of the Dublin Front Runners – in addition to enjoying a healthy hobby and getting the opportunity to meet nice people:
- Access to all club runs – which are announced via our members only Meetup group.
- Full Insurance cover on club runs, via the Athletics Association of Ireland.
- Access to training sessions, delivered by experienced coaches.
- Support from at least 1 committee members at each run, to introduce you to the other club members and answer any questions.
- You will receive a regular newsletter by email.
- Invitations to all club social events.
- We will keep you informed about races we enter as a club.
- You will be added (if you wish), to our members communication platforms on Facebook and Whatsapp
To become a member, we will require you to complete the email template below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: New Member registration
Date of Birth:
Emergency Contact Name:
Emergency Contact Mobile Number:
Are you currently a member of another Running Club: Yes/No
(If yes, please indicate which club you are a member of).
On receipt of this email, we will forward your details to the AAI. You will then receive an email requesting a membership fee of €40 together with instructions on how to make the payment.